Is it not nice just to relax, or …
Enjoy the magic of the mighty mountain scenery – Be amazed at the bright white glacier of the Kitzsteinhorn next to the deep blue waters of Lake Zellersee.
Bruck, with its proximity to The European Sporting Region, offers you many sports and leisure facilities in the summer:
Sport and fun in Salzburg
- Bruck is the starting point of the Grossglockner High Alpine Road – the town is located directly at the foot of the highest mountain in Austria.
- The Grossglockner – in the heart of the nature reserve the Hohe Tauern – an unforgettable experience.
- Cycling up the Grossglockner is one of the biggest challenges for cyclists and mountain bikers
- Pinzgauer cycle route – 1200 km
Relax on Lake Zeller – only 3.5 km away – the beaches around the lake are
- very inviting – the waters have drinking water quality, boat charter – Sailing School – Surf School
Enjoy glacier skiing on the Kitzsteinhorn
Tennis & Golf
- Tennis courts in the area – in Zell am See, Kaprun
- Golf: Two 18-hole championship courses in Zell am See – the largest golf facility in the Austrian Alps
For adults and children:
- Hiking – Alpine Climbing – Animal Park, Children’s Adventure Park in Ferleiten – (approx. 15 km away) – Rafting Centre in Taxenbach
- Paragliding – hang gliding in Zell am See – the Pinzgau is one of the best flight path areas in Austria
- Skydiving – flight school in Zell am See
- Alpine sightseeing flight with gliders.
- Go-kart outdoor track Meissner in Leogang – 400 m outdoor kart track, floodlights, Overalls, and helmets are available
Under Info-Links you can find all the attractive sports and leisure facilities with all the trimmings!!
- The Krimml Waterfalls ( about 50 km – the largest waterfall in Europe)
- The Kitzloch Gorge in Taxenbach
- The Tauern power station with its reservoirs in Kaprun
- The city of Salzburg (about 90 km) with its museums, churches, fortress, the zoo in Hellbrunn Mozart’s Birthplace, festivals, theatre, concerts, etc.
- Local museums and mines, various exhibitions and events, also see dates!